We are representing a Treasury Analyst opportunity with a very impressive and growing organization in a stable industry.
Company & Position Highlights
- This position will be trusted with ownership over day to day treasury activities that include bonds, cash management, ACH/wires, associated journal entries, and AP/AR work
- This individual will be expected to hit the ground running and will have a lot of autonomy
- There will be daily interaction with leadership as it is a small but growing department with an awesome culture
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- This organization is performing well and continues to expand
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school, accounting preferred
- 2+ years of treasury-related experience
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially ERP systems, NetSuite, and SAP a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.