Our client, a large international leader in its industry, has an immediate need for an International Transfer Pricing Analyst to join their growing division. This firm provides a “best in class” infrastructure and culture with an emphasis on employee development.
- Conduct in-depth research, functional and technical analysis, and contribute to development and implementation of the global transfer pricing Partner with key stakeholders both within and outside of tax to achieve corporate objectives with a transfer pricing impact.
- Coordinate, review, and ensure execution of intercompany agreements related to intercompany transactions.
- Stay apprised of US and global transfer pricing developments and their impact on the Company’s structure.
- Review and analyze intercompany transfer pricing results, including identifying any necessary adjustments and effective implementation.
- Coordinate and review timely preparation of US federal transfer pricing documentation
- Provide assistance on and manage multiple Transfer Pricing projects
- Analyze transfer pricing processes to eliminate inefficiencies, mitigate risk, and ensure best practices.
- Assist in preparing presentations, charts, and reports for various Transfer Pricing projects.
- Analyze financial data and assist with creating financial models
- Assist with transfer pricing audits.
- Manage budget with external advisers.
- 3 years of relevant TP experience at either Big 4 Accounting firm or large international firm.
- Ability to work extended hours during peak work cycles.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.