We are representing a Transaction Advisory Director position with a leading public accounting firm in Philadelphia, PA.
- This position will manage all aspects of financial due-diligence engagements and quality of earnings reviews for clients in an array of industries
- Responsibilities will include due diligence procedures around buy-side and sell-side transactions, reviewing company financials, trend analysis, client management, quality of earning adjustments, and ad-hoc projects
- Manage and develop staff at a firm that values continued professional development
- Opportunity to join a growing and dynamic group and firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- CPA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in transaction advisory, financial audit, investment banking or a related field
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.