We are representing a large commodity trading firm in Midtown Manhattan, looking to hire a Traffic Coordinator for their growing Cotton division.
- Verifying and managing freight costs
- Coordinating with various internal and external parties along the supply chain to ensure timely and cost effective fulfillment of sales obligations
- Communicates shipment schedules with internal and external customers
- Copying, filing, and archiving files
- Assists in preparation of sales documents
- Ad-hoc reconciliations and reports/analysis
- 2-6 years previous work or internship experience in finance and/or commodities a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.