We are representing a newly created Associate opportunity with a boutique specialty financing firm on the Philadelphia Main Line.
- Firm is less than 3 years old and rapidly expanding
- Alternative lender specializing in financing solutions, short-term capital, and advisory services in the real estate space
- Newly created role on Investment Team with a lot of opportunity to advancement and development
- Role involves underwriting, structuring, acquisitions, dispositions, closing of real estate investments, and debt lending
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Real Estate Finance, Business, or Mathematics
- 2-4 years of real estate transaction experience
- Real Estate Valuation, Underwriting, Appraisal experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.