Our client is a well-known, international textile company based in NYC. With almost 20 years of success, stability & growth, they partner with many of the most well-known fashion and multi-chain retail companies in the US. They are now looking to add a production professional to their team. The role is open due to growth.
- Review bi-monthly WIPs to ensure target deliveries are met.
- Manage reorders and issue purchase orders for company inventory on weekly basis.
- Troubleshoot quality and/or delivery issues and, if necessary, negotiate charge back.
- Issue production and planning calendars to design team; ensure the dates are followed to meet Ship to Store delivery dates.
- Assist in sourcing new fabrications as needed to meet customer’s target prices and their technical requirements.
- Learn and manage the quality and logistic requirements of current and new accounts.
- Attend domestic fabric trade shows to view fabric trends, source and to build relationships with new suppliers.
- Minimum of 6mos+ experience in production or imports
- Degree or relevant experience
- Ability to self-manage and execute in a standalone position
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.