Company & Position Highlights
- Core function is primarily day to day payroll processing.
- It is a very large payroll for approx. 2000 employees and is a full charge processor.
- The payroll is heavy non-exempt so experience with large organizations (1000+) is desired but not required.
- Assure that Payroll is handled in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with the Groups policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the data entry, audit of payroll transactions, submission for processing to Ultipro and review of final payroll reports.
- Knowledge of retroactive pays, historical payroll corrections, new hire entry, terminations etc. is a must.
- This is a high paced and high-volume position so organization and time management are a must.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.