The Atlantic Group is searching for a contract recruiter to assist with recruitment in our systems group. This role will be based out of our clients New York office and collaborate with the global team to bring in top technical talent into their organization. The successful candidate will collaborate with the business to attract and select the best talent for their teams.
- Coordinate the end-to-end recruiting process for assigned hires, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and candidate selection. This may include participation in job fairs, attendance at recruitment open evenings, etc.
- Screen and interview candidates and make valued recommendations to BBH hiring managers, ensuring cultural fit and quality standards.
- Develop proactive candidate pipelines for key roles, focusing on diversity of candidate pool.
- Collaborate with HRBP Colleagues and Compensation to develop and structure basic offers, and effectively navigate through hiring details.
- Influence BBH hiring managers to facilitate a competency based candidate review and selection process
- Coordinate with our MSP to execute on temp to perm conversions, when appropriate.
- Update HR business partners and Hiring Managers on recruiting status for assigned roles to help present a coordinated picture of overall activity.
- Deliver basic recruiting metrics and updates, as required
- 3+ years of recruitment experience, preferably recruiting technology roles
- Customer focus skills and strong action orientation
- A high degree of confidence and ability to instill confidence in others
- Ability to think, independently and creatively, and take ownership of critical issues.
- Strong organizational agility – able to adapt to ambiguous situations and make solid decisions with limited information.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage time, priorities and projects
- Proven ability to persevere and deliver results under challenging circumstances
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of the business and ability to speak the language’ and be viewed as a credible partner.
- Proficiency with Technology, Internet technologies & Social Networking Tools
- PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.