We are representing a Tax Supervisor position with a Publicly traded Manufacturing company in the Greater Philadelphia area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Leading global company focused on customer solutions
- Position is open due to growth and reports directly to the Senior Manager – Global Tax
- Responsible for managing various aspects of the annual & quarterly income tax provision process in accordance with ASC 740
- Unique exposure to M&A activity and international taxation
- Will also assist with complex research on technical tax issues, as well as transfer pricing planning projects
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Candidates must have 5+ years of experience in public accounting and/or corporate tax
- CPA and/or MST is strongly preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.