We are representing a dynamic Tax Senior Manager position with an industry-leading manufacturing company located in Chester County, PA.
- Position will oversee all aspects of corporate tax planning, provisioning, compliance, and accounting
- This position will be very hands-on, which will allow this person to have autonomy in creating/streamlining processes
- Role reports to the VP of Tax
- Company and corporate office is expanding
- The organization is comprised of top professionals that create a dynamic work environment, position will have exposure to company senior leadership
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or a related field from an accredited school
- CPA license or MS in Taxation degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience in corporate tax planning and compliance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Experience with tax planning and preparation software
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.