We are representing a Tax Senior Associate position with a financial services company in the Philadelphia region.
Company & Position Highlights
- Financial management firm that provides business advisory, accounting & tax, wealth management, and capital solutions
- Position will be involved with leading the tax compliance and tax planning needs of their clients
- Client base includes private companies in technology, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and distribution industries
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Candidates should have 2+ years of experience in public accounting
- CPA or track is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.