The Atlantic Group is representing an exciting Tax M&A Manager with a tax strategy firm located in the Philadelphia, PA area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Part of a small team focusing on tax implications and planning for M&A transactions
- Deal focus is middle market –typically $10-500m in deal value
- Clients include corporations, small/closely held businesses and trusts & estates
- Prepare a preliminary business valuation using third-party software for planning purposes
- Analyze company balance sheet, income statement and cash flow reports for presale distributions
- Create cash flow and sale projections for potential or actual sales and communicate potential planning opportunities
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- MST, CPA or JD/LLM
- 6+ years of public accounting tax experience with strong exposure to M&A transactions and the tax implications/planning
- Excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.