We are representing a tax opportunity with a newly-created, dynamic company in the Philadelphia area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will perform strategic planning for tax compliance
- Individual will also have the opportunity to provide tax advice, planning, research, and analysis to support business decisions
- Department places a significant emphasis on training’s and professional development
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Strong leadership skills are needed as this position will lead project teams and partner with the business regularly
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a relevant field from an accredited school
- Master’s, Law, or L.L.M preferred
- 7+ years of relevant tax experience in public accounting and/or industry
- CPA or JD preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to multi-task
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.