The Atlantic Group is seeking an Tax Professional for hedge fund and management company tax compliance.
- Assist in the review of federal/state partnership, corporate and composite tax returns.
- Preparation of quarterly foreign and domestic SPV tax accruals, projections and estimates.
- Preparation of quarterly management company tax accruals, projections and estimates.
- Establish contacts and work as a point person with outside tax administrators and accounting firms for timely release of K-1s and filing of all tax returns.
- Work closely with accounting, technology, legal, operations and outside vendors to streamline information flows and processes.
- BS in Accounting and CPA
- Minimum of 5 years of tax experience in public accounting or equivalent with concentration in asset management.
- Proficiency in Excel and drive to obtain maximum leverage from systems
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.