We are representing a Tax Associate opportunity with an industry-leading investment management firm headquartered near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
- Position will focus on tax analysis and reporting across the entities of a growing fund
- Individual will partner with accounting and investment teams on tax matters
- Other duties include tax research, staying current on new guidance, transfer pricing, and related processes improvements
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Firm is consistently rated as a top place to work
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or Taxation from an accredited school
- 3+ years of experience in registered investment company (RIC) or partnership tax
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.