Our client is located in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania and is seeking a full-time Tax Associate to join their team. If you’re looking to join an company that offers an excellent employee focused culture, apply now!
- Preparing federal, state and local income tax returns for individuals, trusts and partnerships
- Assisting management with multiple areas of tax and financial planning
- Performing tasks involved in the everyday course of business operations
- Minimum of 1 year of experience preparing/reviewing individual, trust and partnership tax returns
- Ability to work independently, meet strict deadlines, and handle multiple engagements simultaneously
- Previous experience with tax preparation software in a professional services firm is preferred
- CPA or EA is highly desirable, but not required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.