We are representing a Tax Associate position with a public accounting firm in South Jersey.
Company & Position Highlights
- Regional public accounting firm that is experiencing tremendous organic growth
- Private client base includes companies across a variety of industries, including manufacturing, technology, real estate, and professional sports organizations
- Responsible for federal & SALT compliance for corporations, partnerships, individuals, and trusts
- Family office culture – PTO is professional unlimited
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Candidates should have at least one year of experience in public accounting
- CPA track is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.