We are representing a Corporate Tax Analyst position with a Manufacturing company in the Lancaster, PA region.
Company and Position Highlights
- Publicly traded leader in the manufacturing industry
- Position reports to the corporate tax manager
- Responsible for a variety of tasks related to corporate/partnership tax compliance and assisting with the domestic tax provision
- Exposure to federal, SALT, and international taxation
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Candidates must have 2+ years of experience in Big Four public accounting and/or corporate tax in a manufacturing environment
- CPA/MST/Hyperion/OneSource is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.