We are representing a Tax Analyst opportunity with a global healthcare manufacturer just outside of Philadelphia that operates in a cutting edge industry.
- Multi-billion dollar global organization based just outside of the Philadelphia area
- Employees ranked the company as Best Places to Work
- Work in a dynamic tax group where you will have the chance to see all areas of tax
- COVID- hybrid office environment
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a relevant field from an accredited school
- 1+ years of tax experience, preferably coming from a public accounting background
- CPA/MST a plus
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.