We are representing a Tax Analyst opportunity with a global manufacturing corporation headquartered in Delaware County, PA.
- Position will entail a wide range of responsibilities allowing them to be involved in a little bit of everything related to tax within the organization
- Specific experience in sales and use tax filings will help the candidate hit the ground running
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Great work/life balance and a hybrid working model beginning in October
- This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership through conversations with and presentations to senior management
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or a related field from an accredited school
- 1+ years of experience within corporate tax or public accounting
- CPA a plus
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.