We are representing a Tax Accountant opportunity with an industry-leading financial services company headquartered just outside of Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will entail a wide range of responsibilities, including compliance, consultancy, controversy, and research
- Individual will get exposure to both domestic and international tax projects
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Firm has awesome perks like casual dress, free lunch/breakfast, on-site gym (including classes!), dry-cleaning, and an on-site car wash
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 1+ years of tax experience in corporate or public accounting
- CPA a plus
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.