Our client, a global leader in its industry has an immediate need for a tax accountant to join their growing department.
- Prepare the Company’s consolidated federal corporate income tax return including:
- Consolidate and reconcile state apportionment data.
- Prepare federal, state and local tax return extension forms and payments.
- Prepare federal, state and local quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Prepare quarterly federal excise tax return (Form 720).
- Assist with the computation of the year-end domestic tax provision.
- Assist with the administration and completion of domestic tax audits.
- Assist with compiling data and preparing the bi-annual company aircraft presentation.
- Perform research on various tax topics, especially as it relates to the newly enacted Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (“TCJA”).
- 6mo to 1yr of tax experience
- Accounting degree with 3.0 +GPA
- Ability to work extended hours during peak work cycles.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.