As a Sr. Recruiter your high degree of knowledge around Recruiting will be heavily called on as you identify, attract, and close top talent. You are a driven, competitive, collaborative recruiter with a proven track record and your success in this role hinges on your keen ability to foster strong relationships with your hiring managers in order to identify the right candidate. Your consultative approach will serve you well in this position, enabling you to work proactively with your clients to present the most qualified candidates and drive the process to a successful hire.
- Accountable for the full-cycle recruitment
- Partner with leaders in various locations to build and execute hiring strategies, creating and agreeing upon appropriate service level agreements with hiring managers.
- Educate and coach hiring managers and interview teams on best hiring practices and appropriate interviewing behavior.
- Analyze and propose appropriate compensation packages for approval and negotiate offers.
- Partner closely with HR business partners to enable you to be the local expert in employment law, best practices and marketplace trends.
- Network within and become integrated with the local media industry.
- Serve as an evangelist, presenting the company in a positive and professional way to the external community.
- 4-6 years of practical Talent Acquisition or Recruiting experience, within an online or digital advertising space.
- A proven track record, enabling you to engage with passive candidates with confidence and authority using research, heavy networking in the industry and cold calling when necessary.
- History of successfully building partnerships with senior level leaders to create strategies for filling open positions.
- The ability to work with cross functional teams, perhaps in multiple locations, demonstrating flexibility and nimbleness in navigating an ever-changing environment.
- A passion for recruiting candidates at all levels from top to bottom with the dedication required for delivering a professional, respectful and memorable experience.
- Ability to source active candidates using a personal network or recruitment technology, evaluate top talent, pre-close and negotiate to close candidates.
- Excellent judgment with the ability to work independently, coupled with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.