We are searching for an Supervising Senior Accountant for a growing organization located in Conshohocken.
- Newly created role open due to the growth with autonomy to make the role your own
- Great opportunity for someone at the Senior Accountant level looking to take the next step in their career
- Managerial responsibilities include indirectly supervising and mentoring six staff accountants
- Will oversee and coordinate the close process and assist with the coordination of year-end audit and preparation of monthly/yearly budget
- BS Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of corporate accounting or a combination of public/private experience
- Need someone who is a self-starter, team player, someone who has the drive to learn and be able to thrive in a growing, changing environment
- Advanced system and computer skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.