We are representing a vertically-integrated developer/contractor in Philadelphia with a 15 year track record of delivering large-scale multifamily projects. They are currently looking for a Superintendent to focus on the pipeline of major repositioning renovation projects they have in the pipeline.
- 2020 Award Winner Best Places to Work
- Have developed over 25 properties and 4,000 units
- Investor, developer, and general contractor
- Oversee daily job activity at the construction sites, primarily major repositioning/renovation projects
- Lead coordination between trades, safety, and construction drawing implementation
- Recommend best practices to project management, and communicate effectively with necessary outside consultants
- Ensure compliance with Philadelphia building and safety codes
- 8-15 years of multifamily urban construction experience
- Ideally several projects of heavy renovation/repositioning, ground-up construction experience preferred
- BS construction management preferred
- High-level communication skills, both internally and with various subcontractors and consultants
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.