Atlantic Group is representing a Superintendent opportunity with a 100+ year-old General Contractor in the Greater Philadelphia Area. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of Superintendent experience working on Healthcare related projects (i.e. Hospitals).
- 35+ years of General Construction experience
- Leaders in Green Construction in the Philadelphia Area
- One of the largest merit shops in the local area
- Types of projects include Healthcare, Commercial, Hospitality, Educational, and Historical Renovations
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in a critical path to ensure timely completion
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards
- Assist in budgeting, bidding, and award of subcontracts
- Obtain permits or approval of revisions
- Gather project material submittals and maintain records of approvals at the job-site
- 5+ years of Superintendent experience preferably working on Healthcare, Historical Renovations, or Higher Education.
- Ability to lead subcontractors and other key personnel
- Excellent computer skills are a must
- Procore experience is a plus
- Exceptional understanding of safety experience
- $100,000 – $145,000 base
- Company Truck
- Healthcare Benefits
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.