Atlantic Group is representing a Superintendent opportunity with a GC/Construction Management firm based in the suburban Philadelphia area. Their footprint of work is in NJ and PA.
- Company specializes in construction management, design build, general contracting, tenant fit-out, and renovation and retrofitting services
- Customers are developers and brokers
- Niches are commercial, multi-family, mixed use, tenant fit out and warehouse projects
- While working closely with the PM team, the superintendent is also responsible for the day-to-day management, and the safe and timely execution of the project in the field while meeting all quality requirements
- Day-to-day management of subcontractors
- RFI and submittal assistance
- Daily and weekly reporting
- Management of general conditions budgets
- 5+ years of superintendent experience for a GC/CM in the suburban Philadelphia area doing tenant fit-out, reno, and retrofit work
- Experience with multi-family, mixed use, tenant fit out, or tilt up warehouse construction
- Stable work history
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.