We are representing a Superintendent opportunity with a with a growing full-service real estate development/construction firm based in Philadelphia.
- Responsible for over $100mm+ in development, construction, and investment, primarily in Philadelphia
- Market concentration is multi-family/ mixed use and commercial markets
- Minimum of 10 years of on-site experience with a CM or GC, managing construction of residential and commercial renovation / ground-up projects
- Extensive knowledge of the complexities of building trades, building codes, OSHA and ADA compliance
- Strong people and management skills with a track record of developing positive relationships with clients, colleagues, government officials and others central to the work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of Procore
- Outstanding negotiating ability
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria , we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for futher discussion.