Atlantic Group is currently representing a Superintendent opportunity with a general contractor based in the Baltimore area that specializes in a variety of projects including healthcare, life science, senior living, educations facilities, embassies, public work, and the arts/performance centers. Successful candidates will have experience in one or more of these sectors.
- Oversight of all on-site functions including project safety, scheduling, engineering, and material control.
- Supervision of sub-contractors.
- Authorization and approval of all project personnel transactions, purchases, change orders, etc.
- Provide technical assistance and recommendations for addition equipment or materials as needed.
- Regularly interact with client representatives and all contractors associated with assigned projects.
- Engineering degree or equivalent combination of technical training and/or experience.
- 3+ years construction management experience on projects over $5M.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction, including but not limited to technology, equipment, methods, craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations, engineering, cost control schedules and safety requirements.
- Strong communication, organizational, and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement detailed solutions to complex technical problems.
- Computer skills including MS Office and P6.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.