Atlantic Group is currently representing a Superintendent opportunity with a GC operating in the State College, PA that specializes in healthcare and senior living projects. Successful candidates will have a strong knowledge of those types of builds and enjoy overseeing project teams.
- Responsible for reading and relaying project plans to teams, overseeing relative scheduling, and making needed changes to construction projects as needed.
- Oversee all on-site functions including safety (key), engineering, and material control.
- Supervise sub-contractors.
- Create a strong team culture that includes weekly meeting with site team.
- Responsible for daily logs of all construction related work occurring at the designated job site.
- Manage any need for additional supplies or equipment on the job site.
- Regularly interact with client representatives and all contractors associated with assigned projects.
- Extensive experience in construction with extensive training, including OSHA-30 certification.
- 10+ years construction management experience, with clear experience in the fields of healthcare or senior living.
- Strong communication, organizational and supervisory skills.
- Proven ability to identify on-site issues and troubleshoot problems.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.