Atlantic Group is currently representing a Superintendent opportunity with an established Philadelphia based design-build general contractor. The successful candidate will enjoy and have experience overseeing multi-family builds in the city of Philadelphia.
- On-site management of multi-family builds in Philadelphia.
- Read plans and drawings to accurately communicate job needs to staff and sub-contractors.
- Management of competing tasks and scheduling accordingly to appropriately meet deadlines.
- Mentorship of young superintendents and staff.
- 5-10+ years of experience in a related field.
- Familiarity with city builds, specifically as it pertains to permitting, parking and traffic construction requirements.
- Ability to create strong team relationships and foster a culture of learning among developing employees.
- Ability to think critically, develop unique solutions, and lead a diverse team of professionals.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.