Atlantic Group is currently representing a Superintendent opportunity with one of the Greater Allentown regions most recognized and respected firms.
Company & Position Highlights
- Team prides itself on their culture, employee retention, and tenure
- Manage all subcontractors and field trades on assigned projects ensuring schedules are set and timelines are met
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Coordinate all materials deliveries
- Report directly to Vice President of Operations – gives direct access to leadership on the day to day
- Excellent communication with internal and external teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction related field a plus
- 5+ years of relevant experience in construction with a general contractor
- Experience with commercial projects within healthcare and multi-family a plus
- Computer/technology savvy – Procore
- Ability to develop look ahead schedules
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.