We are representing a Superintendent opportunity with a highly reputable and very well established General Contractor with a 100+ year history.
- Company has a significant presence in several Mid-Atlantic states
- Focus is within Hospitality, Senior/Assisted Living, and Higher Education
- Strong track record of success and impeccable reputation; substantial pipeline of work
- Primary responsibility for supervision of all field staff, subcontractors, vendors, etc to ensure successful completion of complex projects
- Leadership experience with regards to Safety
- 2-5 years of Superintendent experience
- B.S. degree in Construction, Engineering, or other related discipline or equivalent field experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.