The Atlantic Group is representing a Superintendent opportunity with a leading Lehigh Valley General Contractor/Construction Management firm. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of commercial construction Superintendent experience.
- Well-respected, decades old Lehigh Valley firm
- High profile projects
- State-of-the-art technology
- Great leadership and Executive team
- Work closely with and communicate with Project Managers, Engineers, and Clients
- Manage Subcontractors, Field Personnel, and Trades
- Provide daily and weekly progress reports
- Document project with digital photos
- Generate punch lists
- 5+ years of commercial construction Superintendent experience
- Strong knowledge of all commercial construction trades
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office,) scheduling software, and iPad
- Permitting and inspection experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.