The Atlantic Group is representing a Superintendent opportunity with a leading real estate development firm that focuses on Class A luxury residences.
- Vertically integrated
- One of the most respected developers in Philadelphia
- Great Leadership & Executive team
- Manage all field staff, subcontractors, and vendors
- Manage the planning, scheduling, and coordination of all work on a given project
- Lead weekly coordination meetings with the foreman for the various trades to discuss the progress of the work, the project schedule, safety, and upcoming activities
- 10+ years of gut renovation and adaptive re-use
- OSHA 30
- Scaffolding, elevators, facades experience
- High-rise experience preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.