The Atlantic Group is representing a Superintendent opportunity with a leading regional General Contractor/Construction Management firm that has been in business for 100+ years. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of Superintendent experience with large-scale projects.
- Award-winning Mid-Atlantic projects
- Have their own internal BIM department
- Great leadership and Executive team
- Manage all field staff, subcontractors, and vendors
- Manage the planning, scheduling, and coordination of all work on a given project
- Prepare and submit daily reports using software that shows all onsite work
- Conduct weekly meetings and document discussion through Pull Planning or development and management of a weekly Look Ahead schedule
- 5-10 years of Superintendent experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Technology, Engineering, or other related discipline or equivalent field experience
- Ability to read and understand contract drawings and specifications
- Have a valid driver’s license with the ability to travel
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.