We are representing a Superintendent position with a very well-established Mechanical Contractor located in the Indianapolis, IN area. Relocation Assistance will be provided if needed.
- An award winning mechanical contractor with design-build experience and strong self-performance capabilities in mechanical, piping and fabrication work
- Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) by the Indiana Department of Administration, Minority and Women’s Enterprise Division, and the City of Indianapolis
- Merit shop with a focus on process piping and HVAC
- Associate’s degree Construction Management/Engineering/Science and 3+ years of related superintendent/foreman/crew leader experience or High School diploma and 7+ years of related superintendent/foreman/crew leader experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Knowledge of various construction disciplines, safety regulations, scheduling, cost control, and construction print reading
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Supervisory
- Reports directly to the Operations Field Manager
- Works under the supervisor of a Project Manager
- Will consider foreman and crew leaders and relocation candidates
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.