We are representing a Strategic Finance Senior/Manager opportunity with a national consulting firm with an office in Center City Philadelphia.
- Responsibilities will center around strategic finance, financial modeling, and data analytics
- The individual will aid clients through facilitation of proactive decision making through forecasting models and driving value with data and analytics during times of transaction and transition
- Incredible growth opportunity as practice is expanding its client base
- Practice consists of high-performing professionals with a variety of industry and public accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or MIS from an accredited school
- 3+ years of experience in audit, advisory, or management consulting
- CPA preferred
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Must be willing to travel 70+%
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.