We’re working with one of the largest healthcare networks in the Philadelphia area. They currently have an opening on their accounting team! The ideal candidate will have 2 years of experience, with a completed Bachelor’s degree. Experience within healthcare, research or academic institution preferred, but not required.
- Maintain specified hospital and clinic financial records; maintains and reconciles account ledgers; maintains and enters monthly journal entries, maintains and reconciles bank accounts. Analyzes accounts to trace discrepancies or errors.
- Assist in developing and maintain advanced Excel spreadsheets for a variety of applications.
- Assist in preparation of internal departmental budgets and submits periodic budget reports to state.
- Submit reports and respond to inquiries from state and federal agencies, third-party payers, and other outside parties.
- Assist in preparation of reports and financial statements for Board Meetings.
- Analyze and monitors financial data, trends, and indicators. This review and analysis is both on a standard, ongoing basis as well as on request.
- Assess financial impact of proposed services and programs and monitors financial cost/benefit of existing programs and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting.
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Previous hospital, healthcare, research or academic industry experience preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.