We are representing a Staff Accountant opportunity with a healthcare company in Montgomery County, PA.
- A leader in patient care solutions that has witnessed aggressive growth both through acquisitions and organic development
- A company and team filled with innovators on the cutting edge of offering to the public key and changing healthcare equipment
- Responsibilities include assisting with monthly journal entries, inter-company reconciliations, and monthly financial statement close process
- A chance to get exposure to the integration process of acquired company accounting functions
- An opportunity to collaborate with Finance department team members to support overall goals and objectives
- Hybrid schedule
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ year of progressive GL experience and/or public accounting
- Experience in the review and implementation of financial controls and procedures preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Possessing a high sense of urgency, ability to interact with multiple levels within the organization and be an effective team player
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Great Plains Experience preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.