We are representing a Staff Accountant opportunity with a well-respected and growing public company located in Philadelphia, PA.
Company & Position Highlights
- A national media and communications company, engaging over 170 million people providing services to clients, operating in over 50 top markets across the country.
- A critical position seeking a driven individual to be responsible for treasury/cash accounting and fixed asset accounting.
- A high-paced company that delivers compelling content through its digital platform, broadcast brands, podcast network, and live events/ experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 2-4 years of Corporate Accounting experience.
- Experience with cash or fixed asset accounting required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.