We are representing a growing organization headquartered in the Philadelphia area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will entail a wide range of responsibilities that include cash management, AR/AP, financial close, payroll, KPI reporting, and budgeting/forecasting
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Organization has a diversified portfolio and is in an exciting industry
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- This individual will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact and grow within the firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance from an accredited school
- 2+ years of accounting experience; public accounting preferred (Big 4 ideal)
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.