Highlights about the company and position
- Having found success for over 25 years, the company is focused on acquisition and growth.
- Position is responsible for financial statement prep, month-end close, journal entries, financial analysis, account reconciliation and billing activities.
- Reporting into the accounting manager, this position provides exposure to senior management across the company.
- The company offers outstanding culture and benefits including on-site fitness centers and a dynamic office environment.
- Candidates must have 2+ years accounting experience, open to corporate accounting or public accounting background, a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance (or similar) and strong excel skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.