We are representing a Staff Accountant opportunity with a growing Real Estate Development organization in Center City, Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Newly created role due to organization’s growth
- Lean department; role reports directly to the Controller
- Great location and casual work environment
- Support quarter-end and year-end close process
- Ensure Debt Compliance
- Prepare financial statements and produce budgets according to schedule
- Analyze financial information and relay cash position to accounting team
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 3 years of experience with a high preference of applicable internship(s)
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Excellent Excel Skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.