We are representing a fantastic opportunity for a Staff Accountant role with an employee-centric organization in Southern New Jersey.
- A quality of life position with amazing benefits and employee perks
- A professional services company that helps organizations achieve their strategic goals
- A newly created position seeking a highly driven individual looking for the next challenge in their career
- An exciting opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of accounting while enjoying a work/life balance
- Company is 100% remote now with plans to move to a hybrid in office schedule in Spring 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2-3 years of experience in public accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate a plus
- Excellent time management, delegation, and communication skills as well as advanced knowledge in Excel
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.