We are hiring for an experienced Staff Accountant to join a growing organization.
- Performs mid-level general ledger account reconciliations, verify accuracy of data, and report, identify, and correct errors made by both internal and external personnel
- Support timely monthly, quarterly, half-year, and year-end financial close, including assigned journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, accruals, and overall maintenance of all operational management accounts
- Assists in providing schedules and commentary with respects to operating maintenance accounts results and variances, and with the production of working capital, cash-flow reports, as well as applicable commentary
- Maintain and update records and reports for profit and loss, taxes, liabilities, and assets
- Prepare special financial reports as requested by management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business accounting, or finance
- 2+ years professional accounting experience
- Ability and willingness to keep maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.