We are representing a Senior Manager for Financial Reporting role with a publicly traded Global Company.
Company & Position Highlights
- Role is part of the corporate controller’s financial reporting team
- Position will oversee all SEC and external reporting including XBRL and Workiva
- Benefits include 401k with strong employer match, profit sharing, generous vacation, holiday schedule, and tuition reimbursement
- Company is one of the leaders in the life science industry
- Bachelor’s degree in the accounting/finance from an accredited school
- CPA required
- 7+ years pf public accounting and corporate reporting experience
- Strong 10K and 10Q experience required
- XBRL and WDesk experience required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.