The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for an Estimator in the Greater Philadelphia Area with phenomenal growth potential in the Multi-Family/High Rise/Residential industry.
- Prepare detailed estimates in all phases of a project (conceptual, design development and final bidding).
- Review progress drawing and offer design suggestions to maintain budget and cost management throughout the entire design process.
- Meet project compliance goals when preparing final estimate.
- Review, vet, and level all subcontractor proposals.
- Prepare bid packages along with detailed scopes of work for all trades.
- 10-15 years of experience as an Estimator in the Multi-Family/High Rise/Residential industry.
- Experience working in both public and private sectors.
- Experience working with Unions in the Philadelphia market.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Bluebeam, etc).
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.