We are representing an Electrical Design Engineer opportunity with a well-recognized MEP engineering firm. The company is seeking an experienced electrical designer with commercial electrical design experience based in the southern NJ area.
- Provide a broad range of engineering consulting and design services for the commercial construction industry including mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection design
- Markets served include commercial office interiors, multi-family residential, retail, food service, restaurants, supermarkets, educational facilities, entertainment, medical facilities, and renewable energy
- Very employee-friendly work environment
- 10 + years of design experience in commercial building electrical systems
- Power distribution including single line diagrams, panel schedules, wire sizing, voltage
drop calculations and short circuit calculations
- Lighting design including specifications, controls, emergency/egress requirements and
- Fire alarm design with working knowledge of applicable codes and system requirements
- Strong understanding of the National Electrical Code and International Building Codes
- Experience performing field survey work in support of design drawings and as-built drawing
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit with ability to design/draft.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.