We are representing a Software Engineer position for an Asset Management firm in New York City.
The Software Engineer will focus on computer programming project work involving MS SQL Server, VB.Net for Windows Apps, and scripting inbound and outbound file data.
- Work through full software development cycle
- Include significant input into shape, structure & attributes of final product
- Work closely with Senior IT Engineer on app development
- Interact with front & back office financial industry professionals in order to refine products & better understand the needs that software will address
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or the equivalent
- Proficient in MS SQL Server & VB.Net
- Scripting language such as Perl or PowerShell
- Experience in financial industry working with middle or back office
- Experience with clearing firm conversion processes a plus
- FIX messaging experience a plus
- Experience with Blockchain a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.