We are representing a national site civil engineering company with a unique and exciting culture that promotes and cultivates entrepreneurial spirit and camaraderie. The firm launched their Boston office 15 years ago currently with 40 people and growing – taking on a diverse range of projects, from urban infill retail projects to stadiums. They are looking for a Site Civil Design Engineer to contribute to their growing portfolio projects and be a future leader within the company.
- 25 year company history, 15 year history in Boston, so all the benefits of having name recognition and resources behind you, but the excitement of being a part of a relatively small and growing office
- Unique culture, built-in leadership training, both personal and professional, annual corn-hole championships, culture of high-performance, but also having fun
- Cradle-to-grave model, all engineering team members take ownership of their respective projects, and are never pigeon-holed to a particular aspect of a project, or a type of project
- Lead all aspects of site civil for development and redevelopment projects for primarily private projects: site drainage, utilities, road design, grading, etc
- Support team(s) of Design Engineer and Project/Senior Project Manager
- Foster client relationships, existing and prospective
- Participate in leadership training, professional training and development, public speaking training, as well as other company functions; looking for a long-term team member and future leader
- 3-7 years of experience in Site Civil Engineering
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering, or related
- I.T. preferred
- High-level technical understanding of all aspects of site civil engineering; ideally both small and large project experience
- Excitement about the industry, a passion for engineering, and a desire to be a future leader of both projects and people
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.