We are representing a national site civil engineering company with a unique and exciting culture that promotes and cultivates entrepreneurial spirit and camaraderie. The firm launched their NYC office in 2013 currently with 15 people and growing – taking on a diverse range of projects, from urban infill retail projects to stadiums. They are looking for a Site Civil Engineer – Project Manager to lead multiple projects and teams of people as they grow both their team and portfolio in the Greater NYC market.
- 25 year company history, 7 year history in NYC, so all the benefits of having name recognition and resources behind you, but the excitement of creating a presence in a relatively new market
- Unique culture; built-in leadership training, both personal and professional, annual corn-hole championships; culture of high-performance, but also having fun
- Cradle-to-grave model, Project Managers take ownership of their respective projects, and are never pigeon-holed to a particular aspect of a project, or a type of project
- Lead all aspects of site civil for development and redevelopment projects for primarily private projects: site drainage, utilities, road design, grading, etc
- Lead project team(s) of Design Engineer and Assistant Project Manager
- Foster client relationships; existing and prospective
- Participate in leadership training, professional training, and development, public speaking training, as well as other company functions; looking for a long-term team member
- Professional Engineer preferred
- 7-12 years of experience in Site Civil Engineering, leadership experience preferred
- High-level technical understanding of all aspects of site civil engineering, both small and large project experience
- High-level communication skills, passion for engineering, desire to lead projects, and mentor people
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.