Our client is a well-known financial services company that advises families and businesses in financial security. With over $1 billion in revenues, the dynamic company is known for their expertise in wealth management and investment services.
- Perform administrative and clerical duties for Account Executives.
- Manage inventory and office supplies.
- Process client service requests in accordance with insurance companies.
- Assist in renewal applications and processing.
- Request loss runs from carriers.
- Issue renewal binders and invoices.
- Follow up with clients for missing information.
- Keep account expiration database up to standards.
- Complete regulatory filings.
- Assist in training other employees at management’s request.
- Maintain good working relationships within department.
- Provide phone assistance for department and company.
- Perform other ad hoc duties.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience
- Financial services or wealth advisory exposure heavily preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Outgoing personality
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.