Atlantic Group is currently representing a Property Management company in need of a Service Manager who will work as an integral part of the company’s team. The successful candidate will be skilled at identifying issues in owned buildings, managing necessary work, working closely with a team, and speaking with tenants. Great opportunity to work at a firm with a strong foundation that also focuses on supporting individual employees.
- Oversee on-site inspection of reported issues, especially with roofing, windows, doors, and exteriors.
- Identify needed materials, quantities, human capita,l and time necessary for repair projects.
- Ability to manage teams, but also assist with projects working hands on yourself, which can include fixing of leaks, installation of cabinetry, plumbing maintenance, façade work, and more.
- Availability to respond to emergency calls for serious building issues.
- Maintenance of required tools and operating equipment.
- 5+ years of hands on service maintenance experience, as well as 2+ years of supervisory experience.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of construction and maintenance know-how.
- Familiarity and proficiency with a variety of hand and power tools.
- Knowledge of safety measures and experience with ladders, boom lifts, and scissor lifts.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.